Author Topic: Earn Cryptocurrency with Your Own Computer  (Read 142 times)

Earn Cryptocurrency with Your Own Computer
« on: December 01, 2016, 11:17:21 PM »

Offline alamin

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
As bitcoin is making history in this century also becoming more and more valuable. Its a basically P2p currency. Along with P2p currency its an anonymous, decentralized, open-source, secure, transparent, user-friendly and virtual cryptocurrency, which can be evaluated in any fiat currency globally.

Now as Bitcoin is one of cryptocurrency which is know as master currency or prime currency in cryptoworld and in cryptomarket. Every new cryptocurrency (or we can say altcoin) is evaluated in bitcoin one every exchanger or trader platform.

Blockchain and cryptography together make a combination which become one of invention in  history of 100 years(century). This invention make real solution for better world with contributing in economy and finance. Same as way many of new coins with different algorithm and different concept are also becoming valuable. Some of altcoins also have certain importance in cryptomarket, which are based on different algorithm.

Mainly we must have to understand what are cryptocurrencies?  how use them? how get them ? etc. Mainly all cryptocurrencies evaluated in Bitcoins. So these cryptocurrencies also a part of marketcap bitcoin hold globally. And advantage is that we can use these slave currencies to make micro transactions. In future such cryptocurrencies will also get some good importance compare to bitcoin.

Now how these coins generate?

Every cryptocurrency is generated by using computing power. Now this power is of two Types CPU and GPU. Every algorithm is decided by base of these two computing power. Now everyone including you use computer but we never use complete power of computer. This power is real computing power which is used to generate cryptocurrency with mining them. Now mining is one the important process of generation of cryptocurrency.

And mining can be done with two ways. 1st one is hardware mining (which includes mining with your own computer), and 2nd is cloud mining ( mining with renting computing power)

Here are some of services which help you to start mining with your own computer. Now it depends upon computing power whatever user have but whatever it may be user can get some revenue with own computer. Here are some free source which provide services to earn cryptocurrency with own computer. I have described every process in each of service review below :

1. Minergate : Make your computer mine for cash. Cryptocurrency GUI miner and Mining Pool. Get most profit while mining. Always.
    2. Eobot : Strategy will only take a few minutes to set up. Every account that you sign up for will be free, and you will never have to pay out of pocket to get up and running.
    3. Nicehash : Earn money by selling the hashing power of your GPU/CPU for the purpose of mining coins.

These services help you start from beginning and earn some cryptocurrencies. If you want exchange your altcoins you already have then use instant altcoin exchange service offered by me.

Re: Earn Cryptocurrency with Your Own Computer
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:59:30 AM »

Offline Vladv26

• V
    • View Profile
For us,just a simple people does not worth to mine bitcoin with our computer because the computer are much more valuable than bitcoin that we generate with them . You can mine bitcoin only if you have an only computer and you dont use it but with your personal computer i dont reccomend . Bitcoin mining it if profitable for big companies that own lot of cpu power

Re: Earn Cryptocurrency with Your Own Computer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 07:13:58 AM »

Offline alamin

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
For us,just a simple people does not worth to mine bitcoin with our computer because the computer are much more valuable than bitcoin that we generate with them . You can mine bitcoin only if you have an only computer and you dont use it but with your personal computer i dont reccomend . Bitcoin mining it if profitable for big companies that own lot of cpu power
you're right. my computer mines 100 bytecoins everyday... lol... :P :P :P