Author Topic: Best Ad Networks for Monetizing Your Faucet  (Read 200 times)

Best Ad Networks for Monetizing Your Faucet
« on: November 27, 2016, 12:12:02 AM »

Offline alamin

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
There are many ways to monetize your faucet. All ad networks won't accept faucet sites. Only a few ad networks accept it. For a better reward from your faucet you need to monetize your faucet in a better way. A good and proper strategy is important to get profit from faucets. If you dont have a proper strategy it will end up in loss.

Best Banner Ad Networks for your faucet:
  • A-Ads.com: The oldest Bitcoin Network, CPM based, they pays for per unique impression daily. Maximum 3 ads are allowed in one page. To get profit from this network, you have to increase the timer, because if a user comes twice in your faucet, you will get bitcoins for only one visit. Minimum withdrawal: 0.0001 BTC (no withdrawal fee).
  • AdBit.co: A good Ad Network for your faucet, they have "pay per day system". You can earn a lot from the network ads. Minimum payout: 0.0025 BTC + 0.0002 BTC (withdrawal fee); that means you have to have total 0.0027 BTC in your account to make a withdrawal.
  • CoinMedia.co: Also a good Ad Network, CPM based, they pays for per unique impression daily. Maximum 5 ads are allowed in one page. Minimum withdrawal: 0.004 BTC, 0.0003 BTC withdrawal fee. Usually they delays 1/2/3 days to release the withdrawal, but don't worry, you will get your Bitcoins. :) :) :)
  • CoinZilla.io: Brand new Bitcoin Ad Network, PPC and CPM based. They have good rates for pop under ads. Minimum withdrawal:0.001 BTC, 0.0001 BTC as withdrawal fee. Super fast withdrawal, you will get your Bitcoins within 5 minutes after making the request.
  • MellowAds.com: Greatest Bitcoin Ad Network, publisher's 1st choice. They have CPC, CPM and Pay Per Day system. They have a great network pool. Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC, You will be charged a withdrawal transaction fee of up to 0.0005 BTC. They will approve your site if your website's alexa ranking is under 2,00,000.
Best Pop Ad Networks for your faucet:
  • PopCash.net: They have good rates. You have to submit your site and they will manually approve. If you want to monetize your faucet with pop-ads, use this one. Minimum withdrawal amount is 10$. They only support PayPal, Payza and Paxum.
  • PopAds.net: Best pop-ad network for monetizing your faucet. They have high rates but have country tiers. The minimum withdraw amount is $5.00 for PayPal and Payza, $20.00 for Payoneer, $2,000.00 for Wire transfer. You have to submit your site and they will manually approve.
More coming soon.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 12:55:26 AM by alamin »

Re: Best Ad Networks for Monetizing Your Faucet
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 07:19:48 PM »

Offline savioroshan

• s
    • View Profile
I think you should add adsbit.net
At present its paying all publishers.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 08:20:09 PM »

Offline alamin

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I think you should add adsbit.net
At present its paying all publishers.
But almost everyone says that the owner of adsbit.net is a scammer. I used their network for a few days but for 0 income, I gave up. have got withdrawal from them?

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 09:35:34 AM »

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 09:40:35 AM »

Offline savioroshan

• s
    • View Profile
Howz coinzilla. Is it counting all impressions. For me its not counting properly. My banners are not getting any impressions. Only Floating banner is getting impressions. Then I removed floating banners to check whether my other banners are getting impressions.Even after removing floating banner also , not getting any impressions.

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 04:38:54 PM »

Offline alamin

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Howz coinzilla. Is it counting all impressions. For me its not counting properly. My banners are not getting any impressions. Only Floating banner is getting impressions. Then I removed floating banners to check whether my other banners are getting impressions.Even after removing floating banner also , not getting any impressions.
Strange problem!My impressions are counting properly, but very low CPM.
Contact with their admin. Uhm, I see you have already contacted.

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 06:33:31 PM »

Offline rocket1

• r
    • View Profile
Strange problem!My impressions are counting properly, but very low CPM.
Contact with their admin. Uhm, I see you have already contacted.
very very low cpm....if you have under 200k alexa rank the best choice is mellow ads,,,the popunder of mellow ads give very good profit

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 11:56:20 PM »

Offline alamin

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
very very low cpm....if you have under 200k alexa rank the best choice is mellow ads,,,the popunder of mellow ads give very good profit
yeah, you are right. that's why I have given up. :(